Oreo Muffin's

Author: Admin // Category:
Baking this I instantly knew I would have Issues LOL trying to blend the two without causing any chaos. I am a big fan of Oreo products. I just knew this would be the recipe for me to take the time out to bake. I rather not say what brought me to this idea but when I gotten the chance a few weeks ago to really do it I had to take the moment to say how amazing these muffins came out... im not really a muffin type of person... I like simple things muffins always seem to be the worst baking experiences. But with the Oreo muffins I knew it would be good. Only 25 mins and I had baked me some Oreo muffins. they was soft and filled with Oreo and I have felt in love with these things... If your the simple to the point Baker then the Oreo muffin is the Dessert for you....


Ingredients:
220g Plain Flour
1 tsp baking soda
80g castor sugar
1 egg
80g corn oil
250ml plain yogurt
125ml milk
1 tsp vanilla essence
6 pieces Oreo cookie (chopped)
Toppings (optional)

 Steps:     1. Preheat oven to 180 deg C.
2. Sieve flour and baking soda together in a mixing bowl. Add in sugar and chopped oreo cookies and mix well. Make a well in the centre. Set aside.
3. In another bowl, beat egg lightly with a fork, stir in vanilla essence, yogurt, milk and oil. Pour all at once into the well in the flour mixture.
4. Mix quickly and lightly with a fork until moistened, but do not beat. The batter will be lumpy.
5. Fill the muffins cups with the batter (not more than 3/4 full). Add toppings
6. Bake for about 20-25mins or until a skewer inserted into the centre of a muffin comes out clean.  * Bear in mind, do not keep mixing, stiring or beating the batter, just a quick mix.

0 Responses to "Oreo Muffin's"

Post a Comment